SAFSMS Updates (Week 24th – 28th September 2018)
To ease timetable configuration the following functions have been merged:
- Fixed Lessons merged into manage lessons.
- Fixed Activities merged into manage activities.
- You can now link more than two lessons.
- To help reduce stress of parents queuing up to get hard copy of results, we have added:Arm Level and Class Level Results can be sent to parents via Email. The functionality is available on Broadsheet(Arm) and Class Level Broadsheet.
- You can now add attachment while raising a ticket to Support Desk.
- Removed confusing student type new/returning on configure school fees items.
- updated item configuration by changing part of tuition and part of school fees to compulsory and optional items.
- Implemented bulk deletion of configure school fees item.
- Fixed adding of school fees deposit.
- Modified school fees item report to start each section on a new page
- Fixed Student item collection to show correct number of collections.
- Renamed confusing title “Manage Stock In” to “Manage Supply”.
- Merged Manage suppliers into Manage supply.